Demotour with complete intelligent static control.
How to achieve a full intelligent control of static electricity in your production process? That is possible to see now ... thanks to the Demo truck with our IQ Easy Platform!
Touring with intelligent static control.
Starting in March 2019, our Demo truck will visit 11 countries throughout Europe, during 10 months, to show a static control simulation in production.
After a kick-off meeting in March 2019 we start our DEMOTOUR 2019 on the world’s leading exhibition for paper, film & foil converting ICE Europe 2019 in Münich from 12-14 March 2019. The duration of the DEMOTOUR 2019 is from March to December.
The simulation consists of a flat extrusion, coating (ATEX) and a wrapping machine. In this perfect imitating machinery are components included that ensure complete control of static electricity, our IQ Easy Platform.
IQ Easy Platform
The IQ Easy platform covers a product range of anti-static bars and charging equipment, including special products for IML. A unique concept that makes it possible to fully control all parameters and let devices interact with each other to optimise efficiency:
- Quality assurance by measuring static charges and data logging;
- Optimal control over all static charge components gives security;
- The lowest possible achievable residual charges enable you to meet the requirements of your end customer;
- Warnings and alarms provide advance information about possible exceedances of critical process parameters. This allows you to take timely measures before your process is disrupted;
- Through datalogging and action logging you can track where possible faults at all times have occured.